Monday, October 31, 2016

50 Questions - email swap


  1. 1.     Describe your perfect day: Cool, sunshiny Autumn day spent with friends and family at the zoo for a picnic then home with my love relaxing and talking in front of the fireplace and cuddling until bedtime then resting my head on some lavender scented pillows.
  2. 2.     What would be the first thing you bought if you won the lottery? The very first thing I would buy is an RV decked out with the latest toys.
  3. 3.     What's something on your TO DO list that never gets done? Dishes and it's not never but sometimes as ling as four weeks before I clean all the dishes in the sink, the rest of the time I just rinse and re-use
  4. 4.     Do you binge watch any TV shows? Which ones? YES!, Supernatural, Once upon a time, The game of Thrones several others for a partial list check out today's 13 Days Of Halloween Post
  5. 5.     What is your favorite kind of sandwich? Peanut butter and brown sugar
  6. 6.     What do you most appreciate in life? That I am still able to do things like cooking.
  7. 7.     If you could be a celebrity for the day who would you pick? MMMM Cher I think
  8. 8.     What was your favorite toy when you were young? I do not remember toys, I do remember being in love with reading do books count as toys.
  9. 9.     What is your favorite holiday? I think it was and will always be Christmas, something about giving gifts just appeals to me.
  10. 10.  If your life was a novel what would the title be? A Life Not Lived
  11. 11.  Do you have any strange or unique phobias?  If so, what are they? Not that I'm aware of just snakes and high places
  12. 12.  What were some nicknames you had growing up? Charlie, Little Iodine
  13. 13.  What is something that you absolutely love about yourself? I am most proud of the fact that I can take the barest cupboard and manage to make something to eat.
  14. 14.  What lifts your spirits after a long, crappy day? Something that will bring laughter or at least a smile, a funny picture, a comedy movie, a pun (yes I said a pun I love these plays on words, not good at them myself but I love them still)
  15. 15.  What do you wish you did more of? Socialize but I am just too shy to knock on someones door just to say hi or to spend time with people I would like to get to know but haven't yet.
  16. 16.  If you could have a superpower what would it be? I'd be a McGiver, able to take what ever is around me and magic it into being exactly what I need at that instant in time.
  17. 17.  What's your favorite quote? Little by little you reach your goal or let it slip away
  18. 18.  Do you have a stop-phrase? (word or sentence you often say/ use) Breathe it is useful in all kinds of situations and works like a charm to calm someone down who know what you mean. Basically it reminds them to belly breathe as my grandsons say.
  19. 19.  What is your favorite smell? Lilacs in bloom
  20. 20.  What is a goal you would like to set for yourself? To be more consistent in my weight loss program
  21. 21.  What is your favorite thing about yourself? I am a pretty good listener
  22. 22.  Do you have any creative outlets? If so, what do you enjoy? Yes, mostly I knit but I also sew and draw
  23. 23.  What is a creepy story or legend you were told as a child that still gets to you today? None, I was taught that all things even scary things are normal parts of life and that the best course is to face it and deal with it. Once it's dealt with it loses its power to scare you.
  24. 24.  Since we're in October, what is the creepiest dream (nightmare) you've ever had? I dream a lot about a big house full of locked rooms and something is chasing me. It means there is an issue I need to deal with.
  25. 25.  What's your favorite color? Well I am using fushia to write my answers :) and I love reds, all of them.
  26. 26.  What is your favorite thing to bake/cook? I don't really have a favorite but when I'm at a loss as to what I want to eat I usually make a vegetable omelet.
  27. 27.  Where is the most beautiful place you've been too? A mountain lake in BC
  28. 28.  Which do you prefer: Toilet paper roll begins on top or bottom? Top makes it easier to find in the dark
  29. 29.  What is the very first thing you do in the morning - other than brush teeth, shower, eat, etc.? Take my Meds :) not really the first thing I do most mornings is turn on my computer and deal with my swap-bot mail.
  30. 30.  If you could somehow turn into an animal on will, which animal would you choose and why? I think I would like to be a panther, they are super hunters and they can climb trees.
  31. 31.  What is your favorite childhood memory? My favorite memory is trying to catch pickerel with my hands during the local spring run
  32. 32.  Who is your celebrity look-alike? No idea though given a choice Cher or Bea Arthur
  33. 33.  If you could time travel to any point in history, where would you go and why? Back to when magic was real so around the 14th century
  34. 34.  Where do you see yourself in 5 years? With any luck right where I am now sans about 100 lbs
  35. 35.  What is your least favorite thing to do? Generally- Housework Specifically- Dishes
  36. 36.  Do you have any pets? If yes what are their type & names? If no do you want pets and why? I do not have any pets currently because the landlord does not allow them but if I could I would have either a Tuxedo cat or a black one. I love cats because they are mainly independent but they sleep with you and petting one is relaxing
  37. 37.  What do you do to help set goals/motivate yourself? This... join swaps or otherwise make my goals public because making it publically is like making a promise to someone and I really don't like breaking promises
  38. 38.  What kind of car do you drive - If you don't have a car what kind do you want? I don't drive, never have and never will but I would like a first edition mustang if I could get it just to say I own one
  39. 39.  What type of food is served at your favorite restaurant? Seafood, my favourite restaurant is Red Lobster.
  40. 40.  Did you ever have a paranormal experience? I spend a good part of my life getting premonitions does that count? Direct contact with a spirit, once or twice
  41. 41.  Since Halloween is soon, what foods would you serve your guests at your Halloween party and how would you entertain them? There are lots of Halloween specific foods on Pinterest and lots of ideas for parties so I would just go there and find a few easy things to make and do and that would be my party.
  42. 42.  What is one thing that you do/did that made you proud? I joined Toastmasters to learn how to speak in public on the day of my first speech I was awarded the Trophy for the best speech of the night. I was so proud of myself!
  43. 43.  What is one thing that you did that made you regret? Dropping out of college, it was the dumbest thing I ever did cause if I had stayed I would have been one of the first programmers, I might even have been the one to invent Windows
  44. 44.  Are you happy with where you are in life currently? Pretty much, it is simple and quiet and I am free to be myself. I spent a lot of years being the person everyone else needed.
  45. 45.  Did you have a good week/weekend? It was OK, I got caught up on a lot of swaps, watched some interesting movies and finished a good book.
  46. 46.  Describe something funny or awesome that you experienced or witnessed. I saw the funniest cutest thing yesterday. A black squirrel had somehow gotten hold of a candy bar of some sort. It was nearly as big as him. He dragged it to the top of a stop sign and dropped it, when he had picked it up he actually carried up a hydro poll in his mouth. Since the bar was about half his size it was very funny. Put a smile on my face that lasted all day.
  47. 47.  What was your favorite meal you had this past seven days? What made it so special? Macaroni with canned tomatoes. It is my favourite comfort food
  48. 48.  What are the top ten items in your purse or bag that is a must have when you leave your home? I'm not sure if I have 10 lets see: my bank card, my bus pass, at least three kleenex or other paper product for blowing my nose on, a bottle of water, two net bags to hold my purchases, my keys, a list of where I'm going and what I need to do there, a notebook, a pen, my glasses and lastly my tablet. So I guess I do have 10.
  49. 49.  Do you trust others easily? No I don't and I really wish I could
  50. 50.  Do you think that you are strong? I have been told that I am but I am not so sure
  51. 51.  Say one nice thing about your partner in this swap. One for each of you: 
    Gwenerific: I love your name, Guinevere was one of my favourite heroines.
    Texasangel: I love your profile page I wish I could incorporate images like that.
    Jenicat: Another cat lover yay, also very thorough profile
  1. 52.  What are your top three all time favorite songs? Delta Dawn; Joy to the World, Do the Time Warp
  2. 53.  If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Paris, France though I think I would do better living in London and commuting to Paris cause at least I can speak English
  3. 54.  Are you an introvert or an extrovert?  Introvert

No comments:

Post a Comment