Sunday, October 16, 2016

Helena8664's Halloween Survey Swap #2 (Round 2)

CHILDHOOD
What is the first costume you remember wearing? I was dressed as a hobo
What was your favorite costume? Spider Queen
Best Halloween memory as a kid? I always like stopping at one paticular house because she always had homemade fudge
Worst Halloween memory as a kid? My last one when I was 13. There was snow on the ground for the first time I could remember and I was feeling sick as I had just got my first menses
Every TP or egg a house? No
Did you steal other kids candy? Only from my brothers and sisters :)
If you were a character in a horror movie, would you survive? I'm not sure but I think I would
Would you live in a house that was rumored to be haunted? Have it was cool
Would you live in a house where someone had been murdered? If the murder wasn't in the last 5 years yes closer in time no because the spirit would not have settled yet

BE TRUTHFUL:
Other than a gun, name the first murder weapon that comes to mind? Knife
Would you ever be a mortician? I really don't know but I do think it would be a pleasing job to help the deceased look good for the viewing
Do U fit serial killer profile? (W/male/18-32/arson/bedwetter/kills animals) Nope I'm 0 for 6
Do you believe people can be possessed? Yes though I think it would not be as freaky as hollywood makes it seem
What is something that will haunt you for the rest of your life? The day my mother died I was the one that got her ready in the morning, (she was a quadraplegic), and I think I made a mistake that allowed the virus to get into her blood stream
How do you feel about death and dying? It is inevitable and though I hope for a few more years I will be glad to leave this life behind when it is time.
Have you ever seen a dead body, other than in a funeral home? Do animals count? Other than that no.
Were you afraid to go in the ocean after you saw Jaws? I was no where near an ocean when I saw it so it did not affect me much.
Would you eat a human if your life depended on it? Only if there was no other choice.
What was your last nightmare? A Typical one, I'm in the house of drawers and I'm looking for one specific item that could be in any of the drawers
Rather be buried alive for a night or sleep next to a dead body? Sleep next to a dead body.

AS AN ADULT
Did you decorate your house? Yes
Did you decorate your myspace? No
Do you still dress up for Halloween? Not any more
How long have been thinking about this years costume? I haven't
Planning on attending any parties? No
What will you be this year? Nothing
What was your favorite costume you wore? Spider Queen
Favorite costume somone else wore? Jeannie
Funniest Halloween moment? bobbing for apples at a kids party
If money was not an issue, what is your dream costume? Ice Queen done in diamonds

SUPERNATURAL
Do you believe in ghosts? Yes
Have you ever seen one? No
Would you live in a house rumored to be haunted? Yes
Would you live in a house someone was murdered in? Maybe depends how long the person has been dead

FIRST THING THAT POPS INTO YOUR MIND....
Murder weapon? Club
Scary movie? Hocus Pocus
Halloween? Sadness
Vampire? Beautiful
Monster? Green
Haunted? Sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment