Saturday, October 8, 2016

Helena8664's Seven Deadly Sins Email Survey Swap

WRATH.
Who did you last get angry with? My daughter
What is your weapon of choice? Words and distance are always my weapons
Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? I have but mostly in teasing
How about of the same sex? I have done so but it takes extreme provocation in the one case I have done so my boyfriend at the time fucked her on my daughters bed while I was sleeping on ours
Who was the last person who got really angry at you? My daughter we take turns being angry with each other
What is your pet peeve? Liars and cheats
Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? I do not think I hold on to grudges for long but you would have to ask those who know me.

SLOTH.
What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't? Dishes, I hate doing dishes and sometimes they sit there for weeks
What is the latest you've ever woken up? Without going back to bed for a nap around 4pm
Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't? My sister-in-law
What is the last lame excuse you made? I don't make lame excuses but if I had to pick one other thought was lame I would choose:"I just can't make myself leave the house today"
Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? No, hate the things
When was the last time you got in a good workout? Define good... a couple of days ago during the installation of a new desk
How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? I didn't I just turned it off and rolled over and went back to sleep.


GLUTTONY.
What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Non-fat Chai Latte with lactose free milk
Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat?? Dark meat, Light meat is always so dry
What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? Back in my younger days it was not unusual for me to get so drunk I had a black-out. I guess a 40 oz bottle of whiskey
Have you ever used a professional diet company? Weight Watchers
Do you have an issue with your weight? Yes
Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? All of the above
Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought "lunch"? Not that I recall

LUST.
How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? Too many to count well into three digit territory
How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? Same as above plus a few who peep in my windows when I go Au Natural
Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of the opposite gender during a normal conversation? Once or twice
Have you "done it"? LOL yes
What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? I love chests on both sexes
Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? No or at least not that I'm aware of
Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? Yes and yes

GREED.
How many credit cards do you own? None
What's your guilty pleasure store? Michaels
If you had million, what would you do with it? Travel
Would you rather be rich, or famous? I'd rather be rich I don't want my face know by every Tom, Dick or Harry in the world
Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? Yes
Have you ever stolen anything? When I was a kid not since then
How many MP3s are on your hard drive? over 2200

PRIDE.
What's one thing you have done that you're most proud of? I went to Toastmasters and actually got up in front of people not once or twice but six times and gave speeches
Whats one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? What things would you like to accomplish in your life? I've never been in jail of any sort. Staying alive and maybe having some fun along the way
Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? No, I always try my hardest so most times I'm just glad to finish
Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? No
Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? Do crossword puzzles count?
What did you do today that you're proud of? Managed to get out of bed and get a few swaps done

ENVY.
What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? I would love an electric scooter
Who would you want to trade homes with? In all honesty no one. Though I would like to spend a week or two in a cottage
If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? Cher
Have you ever been cheated on? Yes
Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? I used to wish for curly hair but seeing the pain my grand-daughter has with it I'd rather not
What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? Confidence
Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? No but I think it is a cool idea

Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? Gluttony- I love food and always go overboard on everything

No comments:

Post a Comment