Monday, October 24, 2016

Would You Rather #1


Would you rather go into the past and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great-great grandchildren?
This is a difficult choice to make. On the one hand there are a couple of ancestors I would like to know more about like the negro one and the red indian one but I would also love to see what the future holds for my family especially to see the children of the children of my two oldest grand-daughters. They were raised very differently and it would be cool to see how far that divide extends into the future.

I suppose if I must choose I would choose to meet my ancestors as I am sure they have interesting stories to tell.

Would you rather have more time or more money?
Another difficult choice for me. At this point in my life time drags so I would prefer more money so I can do more fun stuff like travel


Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button on your life?
Definitely a rewind button, there are so many things I would change about the person I was if I could but go back to when it all began and change my attitude at some points and refresh my memory at others.



Would you rather be able to talk with the animals or speak all foreign languages?
Talk to the animals! They may have simple minds and that in itself could be refreshing but mainly I just want to know how cats think :)



Would you rather win the lottery or live twice as long?
Difficult hmm could I win the lottery and then double my life? LOL No probably not. Hmm maybe I could win the lottery and then invest in a top level fitness program for myself. Ok so my answer is win the lottery because from there many things become possible.


Would you feel worse if no one showed up to your wedding or to your funeral?
My funeral because that would mean I left no presence or good impressions in my life and that is sad. And since I have children and grandchildren the least they could do is show up to wish me good-bye and good travels 



Would you rather be without internet for a week, or without your phone?
This one is really easy I can live without the internet for a week I have done so but I could not live without my phone because if I get hurt or lost or in some kind of trouble I need to let certain people know including 911

Would you rather meet George Washington, or the current President?
I would love to meet Obama! He has a big following even here in Canada and I've heard him speak he is hilarious. And his presidency is historically significant, he shows how far the US has come since the days of George Washington

Would you rather lose your vision or your hearing?
Neither? :) OK OK Uhm my hearing because I can live without hearing my grandchildren but I could not live not seeing them.

Would you rather work more hours per day, but fewer days or work fewer hours per day, but more days?
4 hours a day seven days a week sounds good to me. Fewer hours more days as long as it was a significant decrease in the hours 

Would you rather listen to music from the 70’s or music from today?
Music from the 70's I am not fond of most of the music of today. The words go to fast to get any real meaning or feeling from the modern ones

Would you rather become someone else or just stay you?
There are things I would change about me but would they make me a different person. Yes for one thing I'd be able to socialize better and the depression though not gone will at least have had a less debilitating affect on me

Would you rather be Batman or Spiderman?
Batman he has a big house and all kinds of toys

Would you rather be stuck on a broken ski lift or in a broken elevator?
A broken ski lift because you can get yourself out of one of those fairly easily not so much a broken elevator

For your birthday, would you rather receive cash or gifts?
Depends on how much cash... I'd rather get a gift because that means the person has put some thought and effort into it. Cash is easy and appropriate for young ones starting out, me, I want crafting stuff or gift cards to places like Michaels and Valu Village



No comments:

Post a Comment