Thursday, October 27, 2016

Youtube - What I've watched #2

Joe Santago's Idiots of the Internet 1-10
Joe Santagato funniest Moments 1- 2

Joe Santago does some very funny rants! I liked the first video so much that I watched 12 others in the space of 2 hours

The Disneyland Haunted House Theme song
Grim Grinning Ghosts

The second is part of the first. I listened to them while building a Disney Halloween Playlist on Youtube. I am not sure why this one stuck with me but it still sounds in my head every so often. I also made just a plain Halloween Playlist featuring some modern artist including Michael Jackson's Thriller

Project Planning Heaven
http://www.productiveflourishing.com
An online resource for project planning which I need to help me get more organized

Plan With Me October 2016

I am new to the artistic planners and watched these and several others to see how people do them.

My philosophy for a happy life | Sam Berns | TEDxMidAtlantic
How do you define yourself? | Lizzie Velasquez | TEDxAustinWomen
The prison of your mind | Sean Stephenson | TEDxIronwoodStatePrison

I was feeling sorry for myself one day and I saw the Sam Bern speech so I listened to it, and because I liked what he had to say I listened to the other two. By the time I listened to all three I was feeling better than I had been. I am thinking about making a playlist of these and other motivational speakers for the grey days ahead.

I think that is way more than 15 but since you have to find some of the links yourself maybe it doesn't count as 15 but as 11. If you think I should add four more let me know and I will.

1 comment:

  1. Loved it! Thank you so much :-)
    Jadelynn from swap-bot.

    (I don't really have a blogspot account so I could only comment with this blog, but it's not actually used :-)

    ReplyDelete