Friday, November 11, 2016

Clean Your House #2 Part 1: The challenge

Hi again!

Time for another installment of Clean Your House! I have a lot of housework that needs doing but I am really bad at it. Thankfully I am the only one who has to live here and I don't mind a little bit of mess but even I have my limits.


  • Clean means I can walk from my front door to my bed without bumping into anything.
  • Clean means there is a clear path from the bathroom to my desk and back again.
  • I don't care if the floor is clean I just want to be able to see it, 
  • I don't care if my dishes are clean as long as I can rinse the ones I want to use. 
  • I don't care if my bed is made it just needs to have a sheet, a blanket and four pillows on it.
  • As long as the toilet and sink don't look too groddy they are fine.
Still for the purpose of this swap I had to have something I wanted to clean so I chose this:


This is the corner in front of my living room area where I store my paper and stuff. While it looks like it will be a lot of work it won't actually. Below is the list of what I need to do:

  • Wash and put away the laundry
  • Breakdown and discard the Amazon boxes on the chair
  • Remove the white shelf frame
  • Rearrange the pop cases so that they look neat





The laundry will take an hour and a half to 2 hours, the clearing of the chair will not take more than 15 minutes and removing the shelf shouldn't take more than 15 minutes either, a quick 10 minute tidy-up and it is done in 2 hours. The laundry room is just down the hall so I don't have to go far to get it done which is what makes this so easy. While the laundry is being done I can do the other things. At least thats the plan. Lets see what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment