Sunday, November 13, 2016

Clean Your House #2 Part 2 During

This is a bit unusual but I have decided to spit this one into three posts since it has at least 3 different chores to be done to accomplish it.

November 11: I began with laundry and while I waited for it I took out the recycling then promptly filled it up again with that pile of boxes. I returned the table and ottoman to their actual place. I finished the laundry today but am only partially through the next chore, the cleaning of the area in front of the bookshelf.

Nov 13: this is still a work in progress but here are the first pictures
The Laundry room for my wing, 10 units share one washer and one dryer

 First load in the washer



 The boxes I need to collapse


 Recycle bins are full need to take them out first


 This is our garbage room. Cute eh?


 Boxes gone! That blue bin holds all my fabric. Not sure what I'm going to do with it


 The table and stool moved back in front of my big chair. See that bag beside the table that is full of the collapsed boxes. I'll need to take them out to the garbage room.


 The black box is gone I sent it home with my daughter to sort and sell. Oh yeah I still have to fold and put away the laundry.


No comments:

Post a Comment