Wednesday, November 9, 2016

GROUP: ESG: Let me recommend a book #16

I read on average one book a day, that being said I read very few non-fiction books. Books have always been a way for me to escape from life and find fun new places and meet interesting people.

I have read my share of Fantasy and Paranormal books, the one I want to share is part of a series. I'll be frank when I chose this book to read I was intrigued but not sure it would be interesting. From the beginning it caught my curiosity and made me wonder what would I do in her shoes. I read it in about 8 hrs only taking bathroom and meal breaks it was so compelling!

Synopsis: Girl has a talent and a boy as a best friend. Her relationship and her gift are both changing

I found it through my libraries e-book service: Download Centre or it is at Goodreads



The Body Finder

The Body Finder Series, Book 1
Series: The Body Finder
by Kimberly Derting
  • Melissa Marr, author of WICKED LOVELY
    "The romance and the mystery in THE BODY FINDER were so intense that I didn't know whether to hold my breath or scream. I did know I wouldn't be getting anything done until I read the whole book."
  • Claudia Gray, New York Times bestselling author of Stargazer
    "You'll be drawn in by the love story--and kept up all night by the suspense."
  • Publishers Weekly
    "Derting's first novel demonstrates unusual skill in weaving together contemporary teenage preoccupations with its paranormal plot twist. ... A strong debut from a promising author."
  • Voice of Youth Advocates (VOYA)
    "...several twists and turns keep the pages flipping."

1 comment:

  1. Sounds interesting! I'll have to check it out! I love th cover art too! I'm sorry to be a day late. I've got a sick little guy here the last few days. Thebragal Swap-Bot

    ReplyDelete