Sunday, November 20, 2016

Snap Happy - November

Fresh
Fresh Basil From the Comunity garden
Everyday
The view from my window
Circle
The door on the washing machine
In Your Hand
99% of the time this is what you will find in my hand
Together
All kinds of things together here, like the swaps that are ready to go
Corner
This is my sitting area/reading room corner
Right Now
This is what it looks like out my bedroom area window right now.

I am Wildchild and this is Snap Happy November! Hope you liked the photos!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your pictures! Always like looking at photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This seems like a photo challenge with prompts maybe? Such fun! I'm afraid tho that isn't basil in your first photo. It has a smooth non-serrated leaf. I'm pretty sure that is flat leaf parsley. Possibly cilantro. I live very close by, Mt Albert which is right on the York Durham border north of Uxbridge! My husbands grandparents used to live there!

    ReplyDelete