Thursday, November 3, 2016

Would You Rather Round 2

  1. Would you rather go to a movie or to dinner alone?
    If I had to make a choice I would prefer to go out to dinner alone. Sitting in a movie by yourself is just no fun
  2. Would you rather always say everything on your mind or never speak again?
    Oh Ow Hmmm If I spoke everything on my mind I suspect I would get into a lot of trouble but to never speak again scares me more.
  3. Would you rather make a phone call or send a text?
    I actually prefer to speak on a phone than text, texting is just not nuanced enough
  4. Would you rather read an awesome book or watch a good movie?
    I am and always have been a reader and I find I can get lost in a good book far easier than I can in a movie no matter how good it is
  5. Would you rather be the most popular person at work or school or the smartest.
    The smartest, being popular is all well and good but having a mind and knowing how to use it to your advantage is much better.
  6. Would you rather put a stop to war or end world hunger?
    If we stopped the wars we would stop the hunger because we would have the resources to teach people what they need to know to grow and raise their own food. Stop the wars to feed the hungry!
  7. Would you rather spend the night in a luxury hotel room or camping surrounded by beautiful scenery?
    In my younger years I would have said camping surrounded by beautiful scenery but my ole bones can't handle sleeping in the cool and damp any more so I would choose a  luxury hotel
  8. Would you rather explore space or the ocean?
    If I could qualify I would love to explore outer space, I am a sci-fi reader and would love to see what is actually out there.
  9. Would you rather go deep sea diving or bungee jumping?
    I have always wanted to try bungee jumping it seems like it would be just like flying and I want to be able to fly
  10. Would you rather be a kid your whole life or an adult your whole life?
    I am sure a lot of people would rather remain a child their whole lives me I would rather be an adult there is a form of freedom in adulthood that children don't have, the ability to make your own decisions without having to answer to anyone but yourself (and the law of course)
  11. Would you rather go on a cruise with friends or with your spouse?
    With my spouse mainly cause if I went with my friends it would probably mean I was looking for romance with my spouse I already have it
  12. Would you rather lose your keys or your cell phone?
    My cell phone, I depend too heavily on my keys to ever be comfortable without them, its why I wear them on a lanyard
  13. Would you rather eat a meal of cow tongue or octopus?
    I've had cows tongue so I would have to say octopus
     
  14. Would you rather have x-ray vision or magnified hearing?
    Magnified hearing just means hearing thing that could hurt easier so I would much rather have x-ray vision especially near a fire station :)
  15. Would you rather work in a group or work alone?
    I have never really been comfortable working in a group I much prefer working on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment