Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Would you rather? Round #3

Would you rather be stuck on an island alone or with someone who talks incessantly?
While I have no problem being around people who talk a lot ie the professor, I really need quiet sometimes. Incessantly means without pause to me so I would much rather be by myself

Would you rather be too hot or too cold?
Too cold because it is a lot easier to warm up then to cool off.

When you’re old, would you rather die before or after your spouse?
If I had a choice within a few hours of each other, with this choice I would rather go first as I am older than him.

Would you rather have a cook or a maid?
A maid because I hate cleaning 


Would you rather be the youngest or the oldest sibling?
I like being the oldest, I get to boss the others around cause I'm the biggest and my clothes are usually new unless they are from cousins

Would you rather get rich through hard work or through winning the lottery?
If you earn money you appreciate it more than if it is given to you, that said who doesn't dream of winning the big lottery and living easy for the rest of your life

Would you rather have a 10-hour dinner with a headstrong politician from an opposing party, or attend a 10-hour concert for a music group you detest? 
Music please I hate politics!

Would you rather be an Olympic gold medalist or a Nobel Peace Prize winner?
Nobel Peace Prize! Who wouldn't like to be in the same class as this guy


Would you rather have a desk job or an outdoor job?
In my younger days I would have liked being out of doors but since my 30's I have preferred desk jobs.

Would you rather live at the top of a tall NYC apartment building or at the top of a mountain?
Top of a mountain. Not really a big city girl

Would you rather have Rambo or The Terminator on your side?
Depends on which terminator. I like this woman from #3


Would you rather be proposed to in private or in front of family and friends?

My bf keeps saying he is going to hire one of those planes that fly with banners on their tail to propose to me. Personally I'd like something a little more private like a dinner at a nice place with the ring sitting in my drink or something.

Would you rather have to sew all your clothes or grow your own food?
Grow my own food, sewing machines and I have a very poor relationship.

Would you rather hear the good news or the bad news first?
Hmmm I gotta think about this one I think the bad news first to to get it over with (think band-aid) then the good news to ease the pain 

Would you rather be your own boss or work for someone else?
I am no longer capable of holding a job so I would have to say be my own boss then I can pick when and how long I work


2 comments:

  1. Love how you put images on the answers. Enjoyed reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would rather be stuck on an island by myself. Although it would be lonely, I wouldn't mind the occasional visitor, but they'd have leave. I also hate cleaning.....

    ReplyDelete