Thursday, December 1, 2016

GROUP: ESG: My favourite picture of the month November

High school Graduation - Sara and three of her Father Figures
There is a reason I call her our Rainbow child. These are three of the four father figures that have been present in her life. On the left is her biological father, in the centre is the one she calls Dad, he is Italian, the one on the right is my husband, the professor, her grandfather. He is Chinese, the fourth is her mothers husband and he is Polish. He had to stay home and watch her brothers. Add to this me and her mother who are Native Indian/French you can see she has had a lot of ethnic mixing in her life. As the oldest of my grandchildren she fills me with pride and hope for the future!

The one who stayed home

No comments:

Post a Comment