Friday, December 16, 2016

Helena8664's Be Spontaneous Email Swap (Round 2)

Where were you an hour ago?
Same place I am right now in front of my computer doing swap-bot stuff
Who will be your next kiss?
Probably my husband but it could me one of my grandchildren
What kind of deodorant do you use?
Soap and water
Are you wearing socks right now?
No, I seldom do
When was the last time you went out of the state?
The first time I went out of province I went to Alberta to visit an Aunt and Uncle
Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
I do not go to the movies I watch Netflix and other streaming video
What was the last thing you had to drink?
Hot chocolate
What are you wearing right now?
Uhm ... Nothing I'm a naturalist
What was your last purchase?
Ice cream, potato chips, coke zero and a loaf of bread
Last food you ate?
Selections Lasagna frozen dinner
Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My husband
Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Nope I seldom buy clothes
Do you have a pet?
Not any more I used to have three cats but had to give them up when I moved in here
What's the last sporting event you watched?
I do not watch sports unless you count bowling and in October I watched my grandsons bowl
Where did u go today?
No where, I was supposed to but just couldn't get myself motivated
If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
Right where I am! I love my home.
What is the last thing you purchased online?
I made a donation to Wikipedia before that I purchased a membership to Pixel Scrappers
One thing you hate about yourself?
Actually I think I'm pretty cool but I do have a problem getting chores and other boring stuff done
What's your favorite song?
Do you miss anyone?
My mom, I wish we had got to spend some grown-up time together.
Last play you saw?
Midsummer's Night Dream by Shakespeare at Avon Theatre in Stratford, Ontario
What are your plans for the day?
Sitting at home getting caught up on swaps
Ever go to camp?
Once but only as an adult
Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
Two pierced ears and this tattoo: 















Last person who made you cry?

My grandson: he's a bit too handy with his hands and hit a pain node
Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?

Once in awhile I will use a bit of Avon's Timeless perfume
Where are your best friends located?

Don't exactly have best friends but the ones I have are spread out around Peterborough
Do you have a tan?

Always! I was kinda born with one
How soon do you want to have kids?

All done with that nonsense, my children are having children
Have you ever drank soda from a straw?

Hasn't everybody?
Ever mixed all the sodas from the machine and drank it?

No
Do you have allergies?

No
Do you like hot sauce?

Yes in small quantities
Next time you'll take a shower?

Depends on when I feel up to it
Last shot you received?

Flu shot last year
What is your mood?

What is a mood? I am tired and headachey and listless are they moods?
Are you someone’s best friend?

Don't know, except maybe my daughters
What did you do for valentine's day?

Dinner out with my husband
What are you doing right now?

Answering all of these questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment