Thursday, December 8, 2016

Show me your Christmas decorations

I have done very little decorating this year as I am still adjusting to my new surroundings. I have only lived here six months and am still getting organized
This little tree has been with me only a couple of years. This is the first time I have decorated in a traditional manner but I felt the need for an old fashioned kind of tree.

This nativity was a gift from my daughter a few years ago. It normally sat on my dining table but I don't have one here so I placed it in the window and back-lighted it with a standing lamp I have. This is my most public display.

This is the inside of my front door. It is a metal fire door which is perfect for these magnetic hooks. The stockings are for the professor and I. When I get out again his will have a few little gadgets in it. Mine holds the Christmas gifts I received from my swap-bot partners.

This little guy sits on my bedside table. I have had him for a long time. Sometimes when the winter gets to me he sleeps with me.

This is the front of my door. My neighbours have bigger, fancier displays but I like my bells.

And since I spend a lot of time in front of my computer this is my home screen



No comments:

Post a Comment