Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Would you rather? Round #4

Would you rather have nosy neighbors or noisy neighbors?
I have both where I live and in all honesty I prefer them noisy cause then they are not peering into my life

Would you rather be on a survival reality show or dating game show?
A dating game show some how I don't think I'd last a week in a survival setting

Would you rather be too busy or be bored?
Depends on the day, if I had to choose I would say be bored cause that is an easy fix, there are tons of things I can do to ease the boredom. If you are too busy you don't have time to enjoy life much.

Would you rather watch the big game at home or live at the stadium.
Again I've done both of these things and I prefer to watch it at home with a few friends

Would you rather spend the day with your favorite athlete or you favorite movie star?
My favorite movie star, I think it would be interesting to meet her in a non-public forum for a chat.

Would you rather live where it is constantly winter or where it is constantly summer?
Neither can I choose that? Of these two I prefer summer because I don't get enough light in the winter.

Would you rather travel the US and see the sights in a motorhome or by plane?
Oh please how can you see the sights from an airplane, a motorhome please so I can stop and get a close-up view of something if I want to.

Would you rather be a little late or way too early?
I panic when I'm late so for me it has to be way too early, ussually there is a coffee shop or something nearby so I can kill the extra time if I need to.

Would you rather have an unlimited gift certificate to a restaurant or a clothing store?
A year ago I would have said a clothing store, these days I would prefer the restaurant. I have practically stopped cooking as its just no fun to cook for one any more

Would you rather date someone you met online or go on a blind date?
Either way you can get screwed but since I met my husband online it makes sense to go that way again.

Would you rather your kids wear a uniform to school or clothing of their choice?
I would rather my kids had the choice. I know there is the possibility of them wearing something inappropriate but uniforms can be altered to be inappropriate as well and regular clothes don't cost a premium price or require specialized care.

Would you rather have many good friends or one very best friend?
I have many good friends but I do not have a best friend and I wish I did.

Would you rather live in Antarctica or the Sahara Dessert?
Oy what a choice, they couldn't pick something in-between? I don't know which would be worse freezing 9 months a year or boiling during the day and freezing by night 12 months of the year. Actually Now that I have written that I think I would prefer Antarctica at least they get a semblance of seasonal change.

Would you rather be able to take back anything you say or hear every conversation around you?
Take back my own words. Sometimes things just come out sounding wrong and I would love to be able to take them back.

Would you rather be 4’5” or 7’7”?
Since I am only a teeny bit over 5 feet I'd be OK going down to 4' 5". 7' 7" just seems too damn tall!


No comments:

Post a Comment