Monday, January 16, 2017

Clean Your House #4

For swap number four of this series I have decided to do several small tasks instead of one big one, wish me luck!

1) Reorganize my pantry and remove stuff I'm not going to use.

In doing this I ended up with a whole shelf leftover which means next time I go shopping at Costco I'll have room for a couple of cases of soups and stuff

2) Neaten 5 x5 cube shelf and clear the baskets from the top.

I managed to clear 2 of the three baskets from the top, the third one holds sheets and pillowcases and I'm not sure what to do with them just yet, the stepstool joined the ladder at the end of my bed

3) Neaten the space at the end of my bed and the two display shelves there.

As you can see the ladder fits nicely between the bed and the shelves so that is it out of the way, The display shelves I just neatened up a bit, they will eventually display my miniatures, like that pumpkin on the fourth shelf.

Before After
Pantry
Pantry
5 X 5 Cube
5 X 5 Cube
End of Bed
End of Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment