Tuesday, January 3, 2017

I do not ... but I will in 2017

I do not socialize much, and never with anyone but family. I want to change that and maybe find my tribe if it exists.
I live in a small city so there are lots of options if I can be brave enough to leave my home and actually go places where other people are.
In my building there are a group of 3 women who meet nearly every day for a chat, my first little step is going to be stepping out and joining them when I hear them talking in the hall.
On Wednesday morning there is a group of older adults who meet at a nearby place. I plan to join them at least one Wednesday this month and maybe more if the weather lets me and I don't punk out.
Also nearby is a housebound friend from my younger years I want to make it a habit to stop in and check on her at least once a week.
Lastly there is a place nearby that runs daily activities for older adults and seniors. I want to go there and check it out maybe even join.
That is my goal and my plan, wish me luck
Cherylann

No comments:

Post a Comment