Saturday, January 14, 2017

Shuffle My Music - Jan 2017


Hey ... waves at everybody ... its that time of month again, no not THAT time of the month just time for some music. I was running late on some of my swaps, just haven't been able to get into it so I decided on some classic Rock and Roll and clicked on an Itunes playlist to have some music to work to. This is what I got ... connected to the Youtube versions of course!

Night Castle Trans-Siberian Orchestra
It Came out of the Night CCR
I Want You Savage Garden
Invincible  Pat Benetar
On the Loose Saga
What Child Is This TSO
Cum on Feel the Noize Quiet Riot
Pretty Woman Van Halen
Don't Look Now CCR
The Lions Roar TSO
I'll Do Anything For Love Meatloaf

And just because here is the video for Pretty Woman by Van Halen I loved it!




No comments:

Post a Comment