Thursday, January 5, 2017

Survey says #1

Part 1 of what will probably be 10 maybe 12 as I work through this: 386 questions



first name: Cherylann

Were you named after anyone? I'm told I was named after Lana Turners daughter Cheryl Crane not sure about the Ann but I figure that has got to be Grandma her name was Annie

Which finger is your favorite? My mouse finger lol right hand index finger


When did you last cry? I do not remember, I do not cry often or easily

Do you like your handwriting? Its OK, its readable

What is your favorite lunchmeat? Ham though I like headcheese too

Any bad habits? Chewing my nails, I have been doing so for as long as I can remember

What is your most embarrassing CD on the shelf? I don't have any CD's on a shelf

If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself? I like to think so I am a kind and loyal friend unless you lie to me then you are gone.

Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Only once and since it was my own secret it felt even worse

Do looks matter? No if they did I'd have a different husband and him a different wife


How do you release anger? Release anger? You can release it? Please tell me how!

Where is your second home? In my husbands place in Toronto

Do you trust others easily? No I do not

What was your favorite toy as a child? Books

What class in school do you think is totally useless? At this stage in my life I have to say English Grammar, the parts of a sentence just don't have a place in day to day living.

Do you have a journal? Several, each one has a different purpose

Do you use sarcasm? I'm not sure, not intentionally anyway

Have you ever been in a mosh pit? No

What do you look for in a guy or girl? Hmmm, intelligence, kindness and most important honesty

What are your nicknames? Cher, Cheryl, Wildchild, Gypsy, Gypsyrose, I have a couple of others from childhood but never hear them any more My mom called me Charlie and my dad called me Little Iodine

Would you bungee jump? In better health maybe, I would like to but I imagine my body would be out of commission for at least a week afterwards

Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No

Do you think that you are strong? Physically not so much, emotionally and mentally yes

What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Pralines and Cream

What's your shoe size? 6 and a half wide if I don't want any room but I usually wear a seven wide

What are your favorite colors? Red, green and purple

How many wisdom teeth do you have? No idea

Who do you miss most right now? My hubbie. We still love each other but we are unable to live together so I only see him once a month or so

Do you believe in love at first sight? No

What are you listening to right now? My fan, I don't play music much or watch TV so mainly I hear the fridge, the fan and the clicking of the mouse

Last thing you ate? Do meds count? Mini wheats just before bed last night

No comments:

Post a Comment