Sunday, January 1, 2017

WOULD YOU RATHER #5





Would you rather be poor and work at a job you love, or rich and work at a job you hate?
I think I would prefer a job that I like that way it won't feel so much like work. Money is not important to me.

Would you rather have your flight delayed by 8 hours or lose your luggage?
Depends on where the flight delay is, if I have 8 hours I'm going exploring

Would you rather be in your pajamas or a suit all day?
Pajamas

Would you rather have your first child when you are 18 or 40?
I had my first at 17 so 18 would be ok, just means I have more energy to do things with them

Would you rather be the star player on a losing basketball team or ride the bench on a winning one?
A star player for sure. Win or lose it doesn't matter as long as its fun and active

Would you rather spend the next year exempt from all taxes or have a one-month paid vacation?
I don't pay much in taxes so it isn't a big deal. A one month paid vacation means I could finally go to Paris or Disneyland

Would you rather have the best house in a bad neighborhood or the worst house in a good neighborhood?
I like a good house in a bad neighbourhood just cause I don't go out much

Would you rather be filthy rich and live 400 years ago or be poor but live today?
Filthy rich in the  1600's too cool for words

Would you rather be gossiped about or never talked about at all?
Not talked about at all. I've had enough of that in this life time

Would you rather end hunger or hatred?

I think ending hunger would go a long way to ending hatred but I fear hatred will be with us forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment