Thursday, January 26, 2017

Would You Rather #6

1.Would you rather be an unknown major league baseball player or a famous badminton star? Baseball because I don't know how to play badminton

2. Would you rather go without TV or junk food the rest of your life? I already go without TV and it was a lot easier to do without than junk food is

3. Would you rather spend the day at an amusement park or lazing on the beach? Lazing on a beach I don't have the energy for an amusement park

4. Would you rather be fluent in all languages or be a master of every musical instrument? Hmmm that is tricky, for myself I think I would rather be able to speak all languages.

5. Would you rather sing a song in front of complete strangers or your closest friends? Neither but if I must close friends

6. Would you rather own your own boat or your own plane? Oh for a boat to sail the seven seas.

7. Would you rather meet the president of the United States or a movie star? A movie star, I have no interest in politics

8. Would you rather spend two weeks stuck in a psychiatric hospital or stuck in an airport? There are good drugs at a psychiatric hospital but I would prefer an airport there is usually a hotel close by so I would not have to spend all my time there.

9. If you had to give up one thing for the rest of your life, would it be brushing your hair or brushing your teeth? Brushing my hair I need my teeth.

10. Would you rather spend 20 years in prison and be exonerated as innocent or be put away for four years (despite your innocence) and be considered guilty forever? I suppose it would depend on what I'm charged with ... I'd rather do the 20 years and get exonerated I think



No comments:

Post a Comment