Friday, February 3, 2017

101 Things Progress- January 2017


  • My start date: January 20 2017

  • My end date: October 18, 2019

  • Total number of goals completed: None completed to date

  • Number of goals completed this month: None completed in January

  • Total number of goals in progress: 
  1. Read 150 books in 2017 using PopSugar and other Reading Challenges plus GoodReads to track it 14/150 IP
  2. Give blood IP Have an appointment on Feb 9th
  3. Answer the "50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind" IP should be completed tomorrow
  4. Watch 26 movies I've never seen starting with each letter of the alphabet 4/26 IP The list of movies I've watched are on this page: Movies A to Z
  5. Read 26 books I've never read whose authors last name starts with a different letter of the alphabet IP Letter A is on my reading list here: Februaries Reading List
  6. Complete a 365 day photo challenge 4/52 weeks The completed photo spreads are: Week 1; Week 2; Week 3; Week 4
  7. See 10 classic movies I've never seen 2/10 These are marked on the Movie list
  8. Reach my goal weight (From 230 to 130) currently 220 According to the Doctors scale on January 23rd
  9. No Spend Month - Feb 2017
  10. Watch a movie from every year I've been alive 10/56 Refer to Movie List above
  11. Listen to a new artist every month 1/12 - Cheondong cause he has the same birthday as me.
  12. Complete a 'Walk To Mordor' challenge ( It’s 1779 miles (2863 km) from the Shire to Mordor following Frodo and Sam’s journey.) 2 km/2863 KM This is refered to in the week 4 photo spread.
  13. Go to the dentist for a check up Appointment booked for Feb 3rd
  14. Watch 200 Movies Again this is included in the Movie List Page
  • Number of goals in progress worked on this month: All of the above were started and worked on in January or the appointments were made.

  • List and description of goals I've completed this month: Since I began on the 20th of January no goals have been completed to date

  • List and description of goals I've made progress on this month but haven't finished yet: See List above.

  • List and description of goals I've abandoned/failed this month: None to Date. I had one duplicate that I have not as yet replaced so the list is at 100 instead of 101

  • List of goals I hope to work on/complete next: Working on the 14 above plus
  1. Design Altered Fashion Doll- Winter and create it
  2. Design a Zen Garden and Create it
  3. Create a budget and stick to it
  4. Don't eat sugar for a week (5th-11th)
  5. Whiten my teeth
  • Your favorite goal worked on this month: I am loving all the movies I'm watching it is something I don't usually do

No comments:

Post a Comment