Friday, February 10, 2017

Would You Rather #8

  1. Would you rather be alone for the rest of your life or always be surrounded by annoying people? Alone for the rest of my life, I've dealt with enough annoying people in my life.
  2. Would you rather never use social media sites / apps again or never watch another movie or TV show? I would rather stop using social media, there are other ways to meet people but I do not want to give up movies
  3. Would you rather have an easy job working for someone else or work for yourself but work incredibly hard? I have always worked for others and I like it just fine.
  4. Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease? I think I would rather be the inventor of a miracle drug although if exploration was a real option I would love to be considered
  5. Would you rather have a horrible short term memory or a horrible long term memory? I would rather have a horrible long tern memory, in fact I would love to forget all the bad stuff from the past.
  6. Would you rather be completely invisible for one day or be able to fly for one day? I want to be able to fly, I could fly to places I want to see.
  7. Would you rather be locked in a room that is constantly dark for a week or a room that is constantly bright for a week? I would rather be locked in a constantly dark room.
  8. Would you rather be poor but help people or become incredibly rich by hurting people? I would rather be poor and help people.
  9. Would you rather live without the internet or live without AC and heating? Oww that is a really hard choice, honestly I think I would rather live without heat or AC.
  10. Would you rather have a horrible job, but be able to retire comfortably in 10 years or have your dream job, but have to work until the day you die?  I think if it is my dream job working til the day I die it would not be a chore while working in a horrible job ten years would seem like forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment