Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Would You Rather #9

Would you rather be able to teleport anywhere or be able to read minds? 
I like the idea of teleportation that way I can go anywhere I want to go and there is so much of the world I want to see


Would you rather die in 20 years with no regrets or die in 50 years with many regrets? 20 years with no regrets, regrets make you bitter and angry which can get progessivly worse as you age


Would you rather be feared by all or loved by all? Loved by all, fearful people are often angry and rebellious but if you are loved people will do most anything you ask


Would you rather know when you are going to die or how you are going to die? (You can’t change the time or method of your death.) When that way I can take care of any loose ends I have and know how much time I have left to do the things I want and need to do


Would you rather be transported permanently 500 years into the future or 500 years into the past? History is a tricky thing, going forward could put you into an EDEN  or HELL on Earth depending on how the world goes. At least in the past we know the basics of life and know what we would be getting into and the 1500's were not a bad time as some you could end up in.


Would you rather never be able to use a touchscreen or never be able to use a keyboard and mouse? Tricky but I think I would definitely miss a keyboard and mouse so life without a touchscreen would not be too bad


Would you rather be able to control fire or water? I would prefer to control fire because then I could decide what burns and for how long, I could save forests & homes and burn garbage 

Would you rather have everything you eat be too salty or not salty enough no matter how much salt you add? Hmmm that one is a hard one as salt is used for so many things and I like it a lot. I think I would have to go with not salty enough, too much salt gives you high blood pressure which can kill you.


Would you rather have hands that kept growing as you got older or feet that kept growing as you got older? How am I to choose that either one would be a colossal pain in the butt. I suppose I would have to go with feet as the bigger they are the more solid your connection to gravity, the less chance you have of falling which has become a great fear for me.


Would you rather have unlimited sushi for life or unlimited tacos for life? (both are amazingly delicious and can be any type of sushi / taco you want.) I like sushi so unlimited sushi sounds good to me. Can you imagine a sushi jelly sandwich. Sushi does not have to be made from seaweed and rice it can be made from anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment