Saturday, March 4, 2017

101 Things Progress- February 2017

Link to my full list: Day Zero List



My start date: January 20 2017



My end date: October 18, 2019


  • Total number of goals completed: 7
  • Number of goals completed this month: 7

  • Total number of goals in progress:
  1. Complete a 365 day photo challenge 5/52 weeks The completed photo spreads are: Week 1Week 2Week 3Week 4; Week 5
  2. Read 26 books I've never read whose authors last name starts with a different letter of the alphabet 1/26 Letter A complete; Letter B check March Reading list
  3. Read 150 books in 2017 using PopSugar and other Reading Challenges plus GoodReads to track it 21/150 IP
  4. Watch 26 movies I've never seen starting with each letter of the alphabet 6/26 The list of movies I've watched are on this page: Movies A to Z
  5. See 10 classic movies I've never seen 3/10 These are marked on the Movie list
  6. Watch a movie from every year I've been alive 24/56 Refer to Movie List 
  7. Listen to a new artist every month 2/12
  8. Complete a 'Walk To Mordor' challenge ( It’s 1779 miles (2863 km) from the Shire to Mordor following Frodo and Sam’s journey.) 3.5 km/2863 KM 
  9. Watch 200 Movies 24/200
  10. Design Altered Fashion Doll- Winter and create it
  11. Create a budget and stick to it
  12. Don't eat sugar for a week (5th-11th) Giving up sugar for Lent
  13. Whiten my teeth
  14. Create a Zen Garden
  • Number of goals in progress worked on this month: 11

  • List and description of goals I've completed this month:
  1. Answer the "50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind"  This was part of a swap and was not easy to complete but I did manage to complete it. The post with my answers is here
  2. Go to the dentist for a check up Had an appointment on Feb 3rd. I need to go get the work done but put it off for a bit
  3. Design and create a Zen Garden You can find the results here
  4. Go on a road trip On Sunday February 26th we traveled from Toronto to Peterborough via London and Midland
  5. No Spend Month February Challenge was not a complete failure but I did spend money I should not have near the beginning of the month and one small order to Amazon near the end of the month but no Wish or Ebay
  6. Wear nothing black for a whole week This goes with the next one and I will add the story of that week later on this week.
  7. Wear a skirt or dress everyday for a week  See above
  • List and description of goals I've made progress on this month but haven't finished yet: 
Altered Fashion doll - In progress but incomplete because about half way through the month I decided to go with old man winter instead of a winter goddess so I have to redo the design

  • List and description of goals I've abandoned/failed this month: Failed the no-Spend part of the month but not until the last week of February. Made it through 3 weeks though!

  • List of goals I hope to work on/complete next:
No sugar for a week
Add another 15 books by the end of March to my current total of 21
Add two more letters to the Movies A-Z
Add at least one more classic movie
Listen to a new music artist
Add another 5 km to my Walk to Mordor
Take a photo of the same place every month for year Choosing the place and taking my first photo
Take a photo for every letter of the alphabet. Hope to complete this in one month

  • Your favorite goal worked on this month: Of all of them I have to say the road trip was the most fun even if I was exhausted afterwards

No comments:

Post a Comment