Wednesday, March 8, 2017

~ Random ASS Survey #2 ~

What are you afraid of? I fear very little but my biggest fear is to end up without my memory.
Have you ever been searched by the cops? Me personally no but I have had my house searched
Do you close your eyes on roller coasters? I don't do roller coasters any more but when I did I didn't close my ideas
Strangest place you've gotten laid? In a park at night.
When's the last time you've been sledding? Not for 20 years since my kids were little
Would you rather fall sleep with someone else, or alone in bed? I really like having my whole bed to myself
Do you believe in ghosts or poltergeists? I believe in ghosts not so sure about poltergeists.
What is your favorite song right now? My favorite song right now is, you know I don't really have a favorite song just a favorite genre which is old rock and roll
Do you consider yourself creative? I do consider myself creative. I like to knit and paper crafts.
Do you think O.J. was innocent or guilty? I never thought about it.
Do you care about any celebrity gossip? I don't pay attention to gossip.
Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics? I know nothing about politics
Do you play poker? I do not play poker.
Have you ever been awake for more than 36 hours straight? No I have not most times I can't even make it 24 hours
Do you have a favorite commercial? I do not watch TV so I  don't have one.
Do you remember the name of your first love, and if so who? My first love was called Buff and I was in first grade.
If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around you, do you run a red light? I would not run a red light.
Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? I do but I am not going to share it.
Are you into sports, and if so do you have a favorite team? I am not interested in sports.
Have you ever been streaking? No
How often do you remember your dreams? Not so much anymore I used to.
What's the one thing on your mind right now? Getting better I've been sick the last couple of days.
Do you have a favorite restaurant? I like A & W and Red Lobster
What talent do you wish you had? I wish I were able to focus really well and get things done.
What is your best feature/talent? I am a good listener.
Do you like sushi, and if so what is your favorite? I love sushi I like anything with salmon in it.
What do you wear to bed? I don't wear anything to bed, I always feel like I'm chocking if I wear clothes to bed
Favorite TV show? Right now I am into House.
If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be? Michael Landon
Do you know anyone in jail? I know a few friends of my son are there right now.
How often do you drink [alcohol]? Not at all It makes me sick.
What food do you find disgusting? I try a lot of different foods some are good some not so good but disgusting would be raw octopus
Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? No I don't it is rude.
Have you ever been in a fight? Once or twice mostly to defend myself
Do you believe in angels or demons? I am not  sure but I hope so
Favorite color? Green
What is your favorite store to shop at? Talize and ValuVillage
What's the worst thing you've done and gotten away with? Nothing that I'm willing to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment