Monday, April 17, 2017

101 Things Progress- March 2017

Link to my full list: Day Zero List



My start date: January 20 2017



My end date: October 18, 2019


  • Total number of goals completed: 7
  • Number of goals completed this month: 7

  • Total number of goals in progress:
  1. Read 26 books I've never read whose authors last name starts with a different letter of the alphabet 2/26 Letter C
  2. Read 150 books in 2017 using PopSugar and other Reading Challenges plus GoodReads to track it 40/150 IP
  3. Watch 26 movies I've never seen starting with each letter of the alphabet 6/26 The list of movies I've watched are on this page: Movies A to Z
  4. See 10 classic movies I've never seen 6/10 These are marked on the Movie list
  5. Watch a movie from every year I've been alive 27/56 Refer to Movie List 
  6. Listen to a new artist every month 2/12
  7. Complete a 'Walk To Mordor' challenge ( It’s 1779 miles (2863 km) from the Shire to Mordor following Frodo and Sam’s journey.) 3.5 km/2863 KM 
  8. Watch 200 Movies 27/200
  9. Design Altered Fashion Doll- Winter and create it
  10. Create a budget and stick to it
  • Number of goals in progress worked on this month: 4

  • List and description of goals I've completed this month:
  1. Read 26 books I've never read whose authors last name starts with a different letter of the alphabet 2/26 Letter B completed
  2. Don't eat sugar for a week (5th-11th) Giving up sugar for Lent
  • List and description of goals I've made progress on this month but haven't finished yet: 
Altered Fashion doll - In progress but incomplete because about half way through the month I decided to go with old man winter instead of a winter goddess so I have to redo the design

  • List and description of goals I've abandoned/failed this month: Failed the no-Spend part of the month but not until the last week of February. Made it through 3 weeks though!

  • List of goals I hope to work on/complete next:
Add another 15 books by the end of April to my current total of 40
Add two more letters to the Movies A-Z
Add at least one more classic movie
Listen to a new music artist
Add another 5 km to my Walk to Mordor
Take a photo of the same place every month for year Choosing the place and taking my first photo
Take a photo for every letter of the alphabet. Hope to complete this in one month

  • Your favorite goal worked on this month: March was not a good month for me and spent lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment