Sunday, April 2, 2017

Something that made me happy this month

This is my BFF, he is also my forever love. He and I have decided to take advantage of his new work schedule by travelling and exploring a little more! This year I think we will probably stick to the GTA as his mother has moved in with him and he doesn't want to be too far away in case she needs help.

This quaint little English village is not in England but rather in a nearby city called Pickering/Ajax. We came here because there is an occult/ new age shop here and I wanted to get a new tarot deck.

He pointed out this faerie deck and after reading the back I just had to have it! The cards are beautiful and feel comfortable in my hands. I haven't done a reading with them yet but will soon.



I loved that little bench! and wanted to visit the ice cream store that it denotes but it was not in the cards for that day. I think the best part is that the little alley in the middle opens up to a full fledged courtyard. You can see some of it behind Rob.

I definitely want to go back to Odyssey Books for another tarot deck and they had a quartz pendulum I would love to get. Plus of course I want to try out the ice cream shop and the pub.

No comments:

Post a Comment