Sunday, July 9, 2017

Let's Get Organized - Email Swap

Time to do something about the clutter that seems to accumulate! For this swap, you will commit to cleaning up and clearing out any one area of your home or office, inside or out.
Do you have a junk drawer, messy craft room, overstuffed closet, tool shed that's a hot mess?
You will take before and after pictures of the area you clean, and email the pictures to your partners. Please take at least 2 pictures before you clean up, and 2 pictures after. Include a short paragraph about the project.
I hope this motivates you to tackle a job you've been putting off....at least that's what I'm hoping for myself. Nothing like the accountability of having a deadline looming to make sure you get going on a project!
I chose to work on taming my collection of envelopes and stuff. My main goal is to make my in/out tray a productive tool instead of a catch all.

Before Photo
After Photo

The second part was a bag I'd been throwing stuff into instead of putting things away.

Before Photo
After Photo

The biggest chore of all is this milk crate that has become the dwelling place of everything I don't have space for.  My aim is to empty it as I had done the others so that it could be used for something else.

Before Photo
After Photo
Everything has now found a new home and my craft stuff is more organized though I still need to go through those other two boxes. My biggest headache, that crate is done.


No comments:

Post a Comment