Skip to main content

Time

 I've missed a couple of days because I am not feeling well at all. I want to blame the rain but that I think is only part of it.

I do not like where I am in my head right now so I figure if I write it down maybe it will stop bothering me.

E once again denied me permission to move back in with him even though he says that he misses me when he is back there. At this point I have had enough, he says he loves me but that is not shown in his reactions.

I am aware that I really don't have the right to live with him and I understand that after I left twice he doesn't trust me but if that is so why does he not just kick me out of his life once and for all.

I have tangled him tight in the family drama I live with but he is more than capable of backing off and going his own way. Some days I wish he would, other days I don't know what I would do without his financial protection especially when it come to medications and stuff. I would manage without the phone I think as that is the major hold he has over me, he pays my phone bill.

I am a kept woman just not a well kept one and until recently I accepted that. Until recently I was happy for that but these days... I feel trapped in a place I do not want to be in, a town I do not want to be in, a life devoid of meaning for the most part. The tears always seem close and I do not cry often.

Last night between E and Nessa I felt like I had no control over my life at all, merely pushed by one or the other in the direction they want to take me in, no thought if I wanted to be where they want me to go.

tears, tears and more tears as I sit here and try to figure my way out of this situation. My whole mind and body say run but that takes money and mine is all spoken for at least until January of next year because of the stupid Adobe stuff. Do not ever sign up for one of their packages you are stuck with it for a whole year unless you are willing to pay some kind of penalty amount, which I might just do to have it gone but again money I don't have.

I have been giving some thought to getting the hell out of here, just hop a bus and see how far I can go before I run out of money but that means leaving bills unpaid. Some of course I can cancel at any time like the internet but again that stupid adobe stuff...

I am hesitant to post this but E says he likes to know where my mind is at and what I'm doing, so here you go E, make of it what you will. I am too tired to fight and too fed up to stay still so if one day I don't answer the phone or call you back you will know I have left and I have no idea where I'm going to end up.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

July 9th & 10th

 I was on my way to see GD#3 in Aurora with my son when he made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Everlovin' was planning on coming down to get me that night after work. I was a little worried because it meant he would be very tired after working all day and then driving the 2 hrs to get me and the 2 hrs back cause we needed to be at the airport at 9:30 or so. My son said that Aurora was pretty close to where Everlovin' lives near the border of Toronto and Markham so he could drop me off and save Everlovin from having to make the trip. It also meant I could worry less about his heart and the fatigue he would be feeling with the time change between Ontario and Alberta. So instead of spending the night traveling dinner was provided by my MIL and I got to sit out under the gazebo and see all the pretty flowers my BIL has grown. I need to say before I go any further that I had never been on a jet before, I'd ridden in a fixed wing so it wasn't totally strange. I was beyon

July 12

 Today we head to Calgary after E is done working. We packed up and checked out of the Sandman. I spent most of the day in a place called Cafe on 54. E joined me and grabbed himself a Reuban when he was done which he seem to like. I worked on the journal and drew a picture of Edmonton before we landed.  Scan and add photo of art work. We had to wait for the network guy while he returned his car so we hung out at a nearby gas station though it was a bit more than that with a car wash and a convenience store. It was a long wait so I grabbed some junk food. I lost one of the things I bought but the 7 day croissant was pretty good. The network guy wanted to stop at a beach called Sylvan Beach on the way to Calgary. It was interesting, one of those lakes where you can walk out a long way before it starts to get above your knees. There was a camping area, a playground, and a small marina.     I walked along the kelp-strewn beach looking for a stone or two, what I found were waterlogged wood

Perhaps I was a little hasty...

 Last night all I could think about was getting out of this town and going to someplace safe and quiet.  Funny enough when I went searching for safe and affordable Peterborough was actually on the list and yes the list was new as of June 2022. Kinda surprised to find that we are actually pretty safe here despite all the stuff going on. I was watching Tik Tok and this guy was jogging down a street in Vancouver, there were literally dozens of tents and homeless all along the street. Made me realize that we do have it pretty good here even with the rents doubling in the last six months. I would rather not leave Ontario but the cheapest rents are in Quebec and one of the eastern provinces, I can't remember which one off the top of my head. This is scary Maybe I'll find a way to curb the urge to run away for awhile.