My brain is Rice.

 I am so lost in my head

I almost wish I were dead

I can't figure it out

I want to yell and shout

Like swords in my mind

The words are not kind

They slice and dice

My brain into rice

I try to cry it away

It goes for a day

Then is back twice as strong

I try but it goes wrong

Every damn time

I don't mean to whine

I need some sunshine

Or better yet a new life

Free from sorrow and strife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyday Threads is a conversation about ordinary life. If this story reminded you of a person, a place, or a memory of your own, I'd love to hear it.

Notice

I thought noticing meant paying closer attention. Maybe it also means letting myself be surprised. I am good at seeing things most people ig...

Follow Me